Dr. A.R. Tavakolpour Saleh
Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering (Mechatronics)
Contact: - Tel. & Fax: +98 713 7264102 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mechatronics, Adaptive & Intelligent Control, Active Vibration/Force Control, Computational Intelligence (Neural Networks, Fuzzy logic, Genetic Algorithms, Evolutionary Algorithms), Instrumentation & Measurement, Robotics & Automation, System Identification, Robot Vision, Energetic Systems and Stirling Engines
Honors and Awards
- 8thKhwarizmi International Award 2006 in Mechanical Eng. Iran.
- GOLD medal of 21th International Invention Innovation and Technology Exhibition (ITEX2010) in Aerospace an Aviation Category.
- Academic scholarship and research Grant from University of Technology Malaysia.
- Best student award 2010 from scientific representative of Iran ministry of science at South-East Asia.
- Member of Iran's National Elites Foundation
- Member of Iranian Inventors Association
1 - Computerized Tachometer Equipped with Stroboscopic System for Preventing Errors, (Patent No.: 31693, Iran)
2 - An ice-powered Stirling Engine, (Patent No.: 34167, Iran)
3 - Solar Stirling Engine with Limited Temperature Equipped with Flat-Plate Solar Collector, (Patent No.: 35583, Iran)
4- A Novel Active Vibration Control System for Flexible Structures, (South-East Asia patent)
5- Electrical power generation from waste energy of vehicles using ratchet-crank-sprocket mechanism (Patent No.: 82990-1393/03/11)
6- A novel solar-powered intelligent active LTD Stirling pump